2007-10-10

2 days of brain chaos.. Gustaf/Part_01

2 days of chaos to an end. Ola has been sick but worked as well as he’s been able to and managed to finish the Max/MSP program. I’ve been really stressed out and cranky and been concentrating on constructing the prototype. On Tuesday I decided I wasn’t allowed to go home before I was done, but around 00:30 I really had to go so I could get home. At least I was mostly done. I had soldered practically everything that needed soldering and today I only had to put it into the record player, which was fairly easy.

Around lunch Madonna and Fannie went to the city to pick up the piece of glass we had ordered. Ola also had to get a way for an hour or so since he’d forgotten the switches for the prototype. While they where away I sat around fixing with the prototype whilst being crankier than ever and Martin was working on the magazine article.

Madonna, Fannie and Martin worked on finishing the article and I was tweaking the prototype and added a knob to it as well. Fannie was great and did a record which we ended up not using, to bad. Madonna and Fannie cleaned up the final record and taped it to the piece of glass we bought.

When I left Madonna was working on a logo/presentation for our exhibition.


Bom shakalack!
/Gustaf

Inga kommentarer: