2007-10-09

Deadline is approaching. Post by Ola, Part 1

It’s deadline day tomorrow. The work has gone forward pretty smoothly these weeks. At times I have torn my head apart. Max/MSP was the program of our dreams, the missing link in the project. When we got to know about the project we cheered in champagne. We found our golden pig. Max/MSP receives the signals from the Arduino board and is able to make music out of the input given. But the program can be “a bitch” as Kasper told us. Later on I though, No shit Sherlock – you are right. I learned a lot and we are going to get a good product for sure. I guess our thing also will be the funkiest product in our crowd. But hey! Don't blame me. It's just my assumption.

Tomorrow is the day. Tomorrow is the day of truth for Max/MSP. The time plan could be pretty tight but I think we will manage. Whole class has more or less loss of manpower because of a strange illness that spreads through the classroom. I’m working as good as I can.

Cheers
/Ola

Inga kommentarer: